I really enjoy keeping track of the books I’ve read over the years- here are the following years
This year I am serious about using Goodreads for suggestions and book summaries. I’m still figuring the site out and how to “friend” someone, but I’d love to be your reading friend! If you know how to do the whole friend thing- you can find me on Goodreads as HeatherInAZ.
Without further ado- here is what I’ve read so far….
- In the Unlikely Event– Judy Blume
I really enjoyed the writing, the characters and the story…but I felt like the story had no point…there was really never any resolution. It was just a snapshot of a moment in time and I didn’t care for the ending.
- Yes Please -Amy Poehler
This was a fun read. I enjoyed hearing Amy’s voice, and I appreciated her honesty.
- Carry On Warrior– Glennon Doyle Melton
This was a very easy read- Glennon writes as if she were sitting next to you. She talks a lot about God and religion, I skimmed through a few of those parts. She shares her story of addiction, recovery and continual self growth and acceptance.
- Murder On the Orient Express – Agatha Christie
- The Sound of Glass -Karen White
- Letters From Home– Kate Mc Morris
- Fiercombe Manor– Kate Roirdan
- The Boston Girl -Anita Diamant
- I Gave My Heart To Know This– Ellen Baker
- The Gilded Hour – Sara Donati
- The House on Tradd Street – Karen White
- The Goldfinch-Donna Tartt
- Sea Change – Karen White
- Keeping House- Ellen Baker
- Falling Home – Karen White
- The Nightingale – Hannah Kristin
- The Color Of Light- Karen White
- A Long Time Gone- Karen White
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry – Gabrielle Zevin