I made my first ever Bundt Cake this weekend. I used this MS recipe for Almond Bundt Cake. Here are some tips I would pass along to anyone who wants to try it.
1. Bundt Cake batter is thick, much more like muffin batter than cake batter.
2. Use a pastry brush and really coat your pan well with miracle cake release
3. This recipe should be doubled for a full sized bundt cake
4. Mix the brown sugar spice stuff in AFTER you have filled the Bundt pan, and gently fold it in using the handle end of a wooden spoon.
5. Way too much icing, you could half the icing recipe and be just fine.